The LM-550A the latest typewriter series of the Max-Japan.
The LM-550E is an upgraded printer series of the LM-380EZ with faster print speeds (27.5mm/s) for easy, flexible marking.
- Printing menthod: Thermal transfer method (300dpi).
- Printing materials: PVC tubes have a diameter of 1.5mm-6.5mm; Labels printed size 5mm, 9mm, 12mm with 3 basic colors white, yellow, transparent.
- Maximum printing length: tube: 20m, tape: 5m.
- Print and cut half automatically ( Adjustable depth of pipe cutting).
- The LM-550E internal memory stores up to 61,250 characters.
- The length of the ink ribbon increases from 50m / roll to 110m / roll (older models LM-380EZ use 50m-long ink tape).
Think big !
With the ink tape length is increased, and can replace the ink cassette when the ink runs out, our LM-550E saves time and cost. Printing materials:
- Ink is special type, does not fade before the impact of heat, water and mechanical rubbing.
- Pipes are high quality plastic, electrical insulation, fireproof, durable with mechanical impact.
- Plastic tape, made in Japan with special environment-friendly glue.
Thus, with our system, you can print quickly, accurately and quality.