CPM-100HG5M the label printing & cutting machines
||MAX - Japan
||With a high resolution 400dpi, CPM-100HG5M is ideal for creating small, detailed labels, especially for products, asset IDs and laboratory applications. It can print monochrome and color schemes
||028 3848 7799
I. THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE LABEL PRINTING & CUTTING MACHINES CPM-100HG5 (MAX-JAPAN):
1. Heat transfer printing, including 2 main printing methods:
The ink is transferred and bonded to the label material at 250ºC. Thermal transfer printing is superior to inkjet and laser printing, helping to resist solvents, detergents and UV rays.
a. Monochrome printing:
The CPM-100HG5 can print and cut labels in all shapes and sizes. With a single process, the machine can create exactly the label you want.
b. Print in full color on 100mm wide vinyl:
The CPM-100HG5 can print in vivid full color using 4 specialized process color ink ribbons ( Cyan, Magenta, Yellowm, And Black). Unique functions mean you can cut and print combinations of photo, illustrations, and text on 100mm vinyl! Make on-demand signage and labels for a variety of applications.
(Full-color instruction sign printed by CPM-100HG5)
2. Make labels, signs, and cut-lettering easily:
Printing and labeling becomes simple with the CPM-100HG5M label cutter. The machine automatically cuts each label in each frame with precise cutting, saving time cutting each label separately, increasing aesthetics and professionalism..
Cutter for Label Printer and Die CM-B20E has the function of cutting each part accurately and easily.
3. Sequential numbering:
The CPM-100HG5M combined with BepopPC EX software enhances efficiency in creating computer-aided prototype designs. With many icons and template designs available, the CPM-100HG5M makes your label design work faster and easier. It gives a professional look to your designs.
BepopPC EX software contains over 1,400 icons and templates including:
- ANSI/OSHA safety signs
- ISO warning icon
- GHS, symbols
* Sample logos and labels are updated and added every year.
In particular, MAX has just released the software BepopPC EX version 1.9, adding the feature of designing wire marking labels. The new feature is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to design and create precise dimensions and shapes.
4. Sequential numbering:
Designs can be automatically copied by incremental variables. This is very convenient for creating product labels with regular increments of serial numbers.
5. Data link basis:
Information from the database is saved in CSV format, which can be linked directly to your label design. Data binding is convenient for creating product labels with multiple variable parameters on a single label.
6. Transfer data from graphic design software Autocad, Ai, Corel, Photoshop:
Bepop software of CPM-100HG5M machine can easily convert design files from Autocad, AI, Corel, Photoshop, making the design fast and convenient.
7. Some other features include:
- Use any True Type font installed on your computer.
- In addition to the existing photo libraries, you can download more free icons from our website. Other logos and graphics can be easily entered, edited and converted.
- The titles can be bent, copied, tilted, reversed, printed, expanded and framed.
- 10 barcode languages are preinstalled.
- Copy, paste and print elements from other application software such as Ilustrator.
- The print content can be cut to the border, with the border size fully adjustable.
CPM label application in life (link)
II. STANDARD SUPPLIES FOR CPM-100HG5:
1. Tape label:
a. Color label:
b. Super sticky label:
c. PET labels:
d. Labels with special materials (laminate only):
e. Label with reflective function:
a. Monochrome color ink:
b. YMCK color distribution ink:
III. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: